Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Avatar Farm Update

Sorry for the lack of updates everyone. I'd like to keep this updated with reviews every Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, but I've been suffering from health issues lately that sometimes prevent me from being able to concentrate on writing due to headaches. I should be getting this taken care of shortly though, and I'll continue to review indie games as much as I can. I'll be posting a review for Christmas Carnage tomorrow!

But enough about me, in other news if your a fan of Avatar Farm Online an update was just released for it today! Click here for the details.

Another game with a big update that should be coming soon is Total Miner: Forge. I've been keeping an eye on their forum, and the next update sounds like it's going to implement a ton of changes. It's really awesome that they're going to update the existing game instead of releasing another version of it. If you don't already have it, it's currently selling for 240 MSP. That's a bit pricer than most indie games, but Total Miner: Forge is a quality voxel type game that stands above the rest that's about to get even better. Check it out!

1 comment: